Monday, February 22, 2010

I've lost my mind!

It's official I have truly lost my mind! I know that it is no surprise to any of you! I have been following a heartbreaking blog about a little boy named Bronson who drowned in the bathtub, he was revived and is now back home with his loving family. Anyway he spent a significant amount of time in ICU at the Primary Children's Medical Center in Salt Lake City. As a result of huge medical bills a loved one has put together a 5K and children's fun run for March 27th, so I have decided to start training and run the 5K and my kids are going to run the mile fun run. I started training today so I don't quite have 5 weeks to train. We'll see how I do! I have roped Craig into running as well as some of my family members! Hopefully I don't pass out or something like that! Anyway my kids are way excited and I feel like it's a great goal! I don't know that I am excited about it though! Anyways check out the blog its stakerzxposed.blogspot.com make sure to scroll down to Feb.1st and grab a box of tissues before you start to read!

2 comments:

  1. Woot! Woot! You guys will have so much fun, I love the rush of a race. Thanks for posting the link, what an incredible story. (I finally found it)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not crazy. I did my first race last year and ended up doing 3. I loved it. I'm trying to find one now to do to motivate myself. Good for you and its for a cause. Missed being able to see all of you this past fall. Its so crazy busy. I wish it would slow down so we could all visit.

    ReplyDelete