Tuesday, December 15, 2009

New House

We went on a househunting trip last weekend. Craig and I went alone and left our kids with great friends and family. We really are grateful for such good friends and family here. We are really going to miss everyone when we move. We were somewhat successful on our househunt. We are putting an offer in on a 1905 Victorian style home. It is a beautiful house with lots of potential. We will have to make several renovations, but we are very excited!! We also went to the new offices Craig will be in charge of and met his coworkers. Everyone we met was so nice, it really helped me to be more excited about the move! This week I have lots of appointments with real estate agents, appraisors, inspectors, movers, etc. We are only here for another 8 days, so it will be very busy!! We hope this season finds everyone healthy and happy!!! Season's Greetings

2 comments:

  1. makes me sad! Gonna miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey. I just found your blog. I can't wait for more details about your move. Our house is a 1903 Craftsman. I love working on it. Hope you all have a vey merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete